Getting Back to Church – Meeting at IMC again!
We are delighted to be meeting again. However, we also have to take care to be safe: the virus has not gone away, so with that in mind, please follow these guidelines: Full Guidelines
- Please BOOK your place in one of the meetings below or email us if any problems or Questions..
- We will keep a small number of seats for visitors, but please do not come if you haven’t booked in.
- The meetings will start on time – 10.30am. Doors will open at 10:15, please arrive no later than 10:25am
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive, and again when you leave. This includes children.
- A Steward will show you where you are sitting. Please stay in that place during the meeting.
- Please do not congregate in the doorway either before or after the meeting.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned.
Meetings will be recorded so you can see them via Facebook, via the website and other media . (if you wish this please go to ur facebook page)
Please do not come if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, are still shielding or vulnerable, or have been asked to self-isolate
We have booking on first come first serve, once full for date, any booking after that will be automaticly added to following week