Getting Back to Church – Meeting at IMC again!
We are delighted to be meeting again. However, we also have to take care to be safe: the virus has not gone away, so with that in mind, please follow these guidelines:
- You must BOOK your place for the worship at our ‘Worship Booking Page. We will keep a small number of seats for visitors, but please do not come if you haven’t booked in.
- You can email us to book place. Also please email if there is a change in numbers coming or you cancel.
The Service will start on time at 10.30am. Doors open at 10:15, please arrive no later than 10:25am.
- Please que along ramp and follow social distance rule. Also instructions by staff and signs.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive, and again when you leave. This includes children.
- A Steward will show you where you are sitting. Please stay in that place during the meeting.
Government guidelines require us to ask you to provide contact details. This is part of the NHS Track and Trace scheme so that if anyone becomes ill with Covid-19 you can be contacted and asked to self-isolate. You will be asked to give your consent when you go through booking your seat on the website.
- Sadly, the guidelines also prevent us from close contact: so no hugs or handshakes; and also no singing or shouting.
- If you or your children need to use the toilet during the meeting, please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly and wipe everything down afterwards with the spray provided.
- Toilet areas are one person at a time unless accompanying your child.
- At the end of the meeting, you will be directed when to leave, through the door on Left. We are currewntly using a one way System.
- Please do not congregate in the doorway either before or after the meeting.
- The building will be thoroughly cleaned.
We are doing our best to keep everyone safe and have carefully followed the Government Guidelines. However, obviously the seniors cannot guarantee 100% safety. If you are at all worried about coming, please feel free to stay at home.
We understand that meeting together won’t suit everyone, and it is perfectly acceptable for you to decide not to come at this stage.
Meetings will be recorded so you can see them via Facebook, via the website and other media .